Find your dream tour today
Book your tour package with us.We are here to help you. Enquire now for best offers & instant customer support.
Arrival, Check in Hotel & Sightseeing, Udaipur Sightseeing Full day lake of fateh sagar, jagdish templ, jagmandir, vintage car collection, sukhadiya Circle and so more places and free for Shopping and Overnight stay in Udaipur. And Over Night stay In Udaipur
After having breakfast we will visit Udaipur, city palace, sehaliyo ki bari, Full Day and Over Night stay in Udaipur
After break-fast proceed to Mount Abu,. Full day Mount Abu Sightseeing. Nakki lake, achalgarh fort, sunset point, honeymoon point, dilwara temple, & overnight stay in mount Abu. Over Night stay In Mount Abu
After having breakfast Departure to Udaipur / mount Abu airport / railway
Accommodation : Double
Meal plan : Breakfast
Tv with cable connection
Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges
Transfers (Railway/Airport) : Arrival (Udaipur)
Transfers (Railway/Airport) : Departure (Udaipur)
Cab : Private (AC Nissan Sunny oe etios 05 Seater sedan)
Others : Other Inclusions (All Arrival, Departure, Transfers And Sightseeing By Commercial Vehicle ·Assistance Upon Arrival)
1. One Third Payment is required for land package;
the remaining payment will be in two short segments.
2. Second third part of the payment is on arrival, rest one third payment by the Tour or as per demand have to pay.
3. Clear all the payment before departure according to requirement.
Above price is not valid at the time of Fairs and Festivals dates, City Blackout dates and Long Weekends.
PLEASE NOTE THAT X-MAS DINNER AND NEW YEAR EVE DINNER IS MANDATORY & not included in the above quote.
· Child below 5 yrs. complimentary.
· Child 5 -12 yrs. without extra bed as mention in cost column CNB (Child no Bed)
· Child 12-18 yrs. Will be considered as an adult with Extra Bed.
Ø We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
Ø We use A/c Etios / Dzire for 1-3 Pax.
Ø We use A/c Innova for 4-6 Pax.
Ø We use A/c Tempo traveller for more than 6 – 12 Pax.
Ø Check-in time at 12:00 hrs. & Check-out time will be 11:00 hrs. (Always vary hotel to Hotel )
· >In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotel mentioned, we shell provide alternative hotels of similar category.
· >Meals Timings will be as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un- availed meals we shall not be responsible.
· >We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of trains or buses due to weather or any other issues & are not liable for it.
· >We will not be responsible if any restrictions are imposed by the government due to bad weather or for any other reason.
· >And will have to wait for the bad weather to correct.
· >Hotel Rooms and early checkin are Subject to availability.
· >Hotel Rates are not valid for Diwali Period, X-Mas, New Year Eve.
Ø Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to base category of rooms.
Ø A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
Ø For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll away bed.
Ø Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising with any services.
Important Facts for Travelers:
Ø Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
Ø High season surcharge will be applicable for every booking for Diwali Period, New Year and Holi Period or Long weekend.
Ø In high season, no refund will
be applicable within 30 days of the tours start date. (Normal cancellation
policy will not be applicable on those dates.)
Ø For high season booking, 50% payment must be done in the time of confirmation & rest of the amount must be cleared before 30 days of the tour start date.
Ø The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
Ø Room Heater available with an extra cost borne by the guest directly (Generally required in Jaisalmer & Mount Abu)
Ø The duration mentioned in the itinerary may not be precise; it is the time that can be expected when strictly driving, depending on the present road conditions. Otherwise, the journey is conducted in such a way that we always stop midway for visiting villages, markets, photography, major landmarks of importance depending on the client’s interest.
Ø Please note that some of the sightseeing/itinerary may change due to time limit, weather, national holidays, and special events. We maintain the rights to alter the itinerary since tours are made in advance and unforeseen circumstances that mandate change may arise. Itinerary changes are made to improve your overall travel experience.